Saturday, November 13, 2010

Little about us

My husband Dan and I are just a couple of young hard working people making of life of living in Northern BC. Originally from Victoria BC we decided in 2008 to make the move to the North to make a life for ourselves and experience some snow:)

It's been a bumpy road the last 2 years getting used to the weather, city, and people but we're slowly making it home.

I created this blog because I love to DIY. I have to keep myself busy somehow right? And how else can I drive my husband crazy then with constant projects:) I only have a few projects to post right now but am slowly building the collection up:)

Enjoy!!!

Oh and here is our home, we love it and got it for a steal of a deal!



1 comment:

  1. Wow! Your house looks so amazing-and it looks like you've done a pile of projects already. What an adventure! So fun! Hope Winter isn't doing you in in BC...we are having a crazy bout of it here! I've been frozen for days.

    Welcome to the blogging world--it wasn't too long ago that I wrote my first post, and gosh, it can feel a little wild putting yourself out there at first...:) Thanks for sharing some of your life!

    ReplyDelete