Sunday, November 21, 2010

I was featured!!!

Worked night shift last night. Which on a quiet night in the ER is where I have found some of the greatest inspirations for the projects I have done in our house. So at 3am as my eyes were getting heavy I popped over to theDIYshowoff and low and behold wow there was my headboard and blog as a feature!!!! I'm so excited to be given the opportunity to share my projects with others:) Huge thank you to Roeshel for selecting my blog to be shown:)

I have some great new projects in my head and will start a few tomorrow:) Stay tuned for updates on these this week!

p.s. all I did for projects today was finish my dear husbands night stand. I spent the day with him stocking his new truck with snacks for his trips and linens for his sleeper:)

No comments:

Post a Comment